Late in the day train schedule for December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyce_er

Hi everyone,

I've started planning our trip to Italy....excited!! I'm thinking of being in Cinque Terre for a whole day (Dec 27th, 2018). Where can I find the latest train from Cinque Terre to Florence (hopefully after 9pm)? Any help is much appreciated.

DonnaDenise

Train schedules

Buongiorno,

the train schedules for Dec 2018 won't be "officially" posted until late September. The schedules change (ever so slightly) once school starts again - you could try choosing a date in October or November to get an idea - but remember to check back as you get closer to the departure date to be sure there have been no changes in the time schedule.

Just a word to the wise, Cinque Terre in December (even if it is the Christmas holidays) is not like the photos. Many places may (and will) be closed - including many restaurants, shops and cafes...however the scenery is always open to the public - even if the trails between the cities are closed.

You may enjoy visiting 5T with an organized tour. My colleagues here at Dicover Tuscany did a tour in off season, and you can read about it here: https://www.discovertuscany.com/cinque-terre/one-day-tour-cinque-terre.html

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Status
Not open for further replies.