Temporary residence card for Korean people in Vietnam


New member
In order to stay in Vietnam foreigners need a temporary residence card, so do Koreans in Vietnam, except for exceptions. In order to be granted a temporary residence card, Koreans must meet certain requirements in accordance with Vietnamese law.
In order to limit the loss of time to affect the work, activities and activities, citizens of Korean nationality can register for temporary residence card service in Vietnam at Thai Duong Visa Company. If you need to use the service of temporary residence card or have questions you need to answer, please contact us at hotline: 1900 9227 Branch 2 or 091.594.6427 or you can also see more More information at https://xingiahanvisa.net to understand more about these issues.