2 whole days in Florence

Hello!
Can you give some suggestions on events in Florence on 7&8 march 2024? I am looking for anything: marketplace, concerts, social events.
Also, some nice places to visit, but without spending lots of money or hidden gems around the city. Especially romantic places, since I will be there with my boyfriend. Grazie mille.

Ciao!! Well, its a Thursday and Friday so there should be events going on. First of all, on Friday because it is International Women's Day, all museums will be free for women, so make sure to fit in some museums on that day!

As far as markets, most are weekends, but you can certainly roam around the daily markets that can be found around San Lorenzo area, as well as Sant'Ambrogio. There are also daily outdoor markets in Piazza Santo Spirito and the vintage market in Largo Annigoni. On Thursday mornings, there is a small flower market under the arches in Piazza della Repubblica.

As for cultural and social events, take a look at the roundup on this page: https://www.feelflorence.it/en/events
it includes a variety, including exhibits, but most are paid. Take a look at all the things you can do around Florence for free on this page:

Enjoy!!