Join a group to hike or cycle in Tuscany from Florence

ealashmawi

Ciao all,
I will be visiting Florence in May. But i'd like to tour around Tuscana on a hike or cycling with a group of people. How to do so & where would we be staying? The trip would take around 3-4 days & how would i be having my luggage in such a trip? What's the best to visit? P.S. No long walks times. Grazie!

Ciao!

If you're looking to join in with other travelers that already are planning to do the cycling tour, then you need to contact cycling tour companies such as Bike in Florence & Tuscany - they organize small groups, you can read our review here: https://www.discovertuscany.com/tuscany-by-bike/bike-in-florence-and-tuscany-tours.html
I went once and joined a few other couples doing the day tour, it was fun!

As far as making a 3-4 day tour all on its own, I am not sure they do those sort of tours, you would have to look at those that specialize in that since they are the ones that directly organize moving luggage and where to stay the night.

I don't know these but found them by searching the Via Francigena, since I've heard of groups doing the pilgrimage route over several days -
and this one
which says it is 9-10 days from Lucca to Rome, it might be possible to only do halfway.

The first one has 4 day trip from Lucca to Siena so might be what you're looking for!