Long Term Apartments

We are planning to come to Florence in June for 4 months. We want to rent a furnished 2 bedroom apartment with a living room, small kitchen, 2 bedrooms/ bathrooms, wifi and A/C. We are interested in being in central Florence in a safe building, even possibly a doorman (not a requirement). Meeting these requirements listed is more important than the costs. I don't want to use Airbnb, I would prefer a rental company. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Ciao!
Yes, for longer term rentals AirBnB should be avoided, the properties on there are set for short term stays and don't provide the level of services you need for longer stays.

I would suggest you get in touch with Corso Flaccomio at Pitcher&Flaccomio. You can see some of their listings online:
https://www.pitcherflaccomio.com/rentals/florence-centre/mid-term/2-bedrooms/ but I know they don't list everything, so it's better to get in touch and state your needs as you did above so that they can help you you find the perfect place.

Let me know if you want more recommendations, I need to check the name of another agency that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Ciao!
Yes, for longer term rentals AirBnB should be avoided, the properties on there are set for short term stays and don't provide the level of services you need for longer stays.

I would suggest you get in touch with Corso Flaccomio at Pitcher&Flaccomio. You can see some of their listings online:
https://www.pitcherflaccomio.com/rentals/florence-centre/mid-term/2-bedrooms/ but I know they don't list everything, so it's better to get in touch and state your needs as you did above so that they can help you you find the perfect place.

Let me know if you want more recommendations, I need to check the name of another agency that I can't remember off the top of my head.
Lourdes:

Thank you for wonderful reply. I viewed the Website and it was absolutely fantastic. When you remember the name of the other agency, I will take that name. Other than that, I personally want to THANK YOU for such a tremendous response. You made my day!!

Lourdes: Thank you so very much. I have been working with several different people in Florence on my trip. Everyone was exceptionally pleasant, informative and professional. That would never happen in the States. However, you are at the top of the CLASS. Grazie, Joe