Luggage Storage Siena

cojla2778

Hi. I'm sure this has been ask many times, but the only thread I found was from several years ago. Is there still a baggage storage under the bus station in Siena? If yes, what are the current hours. Thanks!

Yep, still there! As for current hours, I'm not able to find them - the whole bus system in Tuscany underwent major changes in November 2021 and the bus company that managed the luggage storage right under the piazza right by the ticket office has changed. I would suppose the new bus company manages it now, but I can't find info that confirms this on their website.

But I do know that Radical Storage has take up a partnership with Trenitalia to offer storage at many train stations AND bus stations and I see there is one nearby: https://trenitalia.radicalstorage.c...01:00&pickUp=2022-03-03T18:30:26+01:00&bags=2
It costs 5 euro per day so in line with the one under the piazza but it isn't the same place. I would say note this one as well and check out the one that is most convenient when you arrive. I believe the one under the station, I am going by memory, closed around 7pm.