One Free Day in Tuscany

brew1994

I have one free day in Florence that I would like to use to see Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena by train. I am staying in Florence. Is that possible?

Ciao Brew,
It is impossible to get to San Gimignano by train, and it takes longer to get to Siena by train than by bus. I wouldn't recommend trying to make these 3 fit on your own, not without your own car. So the next best thing when you don't have a car is to join a guided tour!
This one fits the bill of including all three of the places you want to visit: https://tours-discovertuscany.partn...-from-Florence-Including-Lunch/d519-6367TOUR7 (affiliate link). I've actually done the one that they have with Chianti, San Gimignano and Siena (here's my review on that tour).
If you're up to spending the entire day out to get to see all these places, then the tour is perfect because they take care of getting you to each of the places in a direct and quick way, trying to do it around bus and train schedules would make it impossible to visit all although you might be able to fit in two in a day, if you first head to San Gimignano and then from there to Siena.