Parking spots in Lucca (during Lucca Comics)

Ivan Vespa

Good afternoon,
just a quick question, hope you can help us out.
I've consulted the Lucca official site to book parking spots and during 29/10 it says every single spot is already taken. Me and my friends are looking for some spot to park other than those signaled into the city map. All parking spots into the city are probably already taken since the city will sell those to visitors. Is there any place where we can park our car right outside the city maybe? We don't mind going for a 20/30 mins walk if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: ho scritto in inglese perché ho immaginato sia una delle regole del forum ma se fa comodo potete rispondere tranquillamente in italiano, grazie!

Ciao!

Yes, during Lucca Comics the parking situation is not good! I would suggest you go back and take a look whether there’s still space at Foto Boaro since it was just added: https://www.luccaindiretta.it/dalla...-nei-giorni-clou-della-manifestazione/316960/

Also make sure to read all the info on here:

The only alternative would be to study the bus map and figure if you can park far out enough if the city and take a bus in. This late above has info on the bus lines since they will be changed for the days of Lucca Comics. There’s also a number on there for Metto Srl which is managing parking for the event.

Good luck and have fun!!