reliable transfer companies from Bologna airport to Florence and back

RonaldC

I can't find my last post about this from today, so here i go again..

Next week i'm 3 days in Florence with friends and besides bus i'm looking for a reliable transfer company to take us to Florence and 2 days later back. i'm looking for not the most expensive.

i found some Transfer Voyage, many good points on trustpilot but only 162 reviews, so i'm doubting because others have like 5000, 7000,...

Ciao Ronald,
Your post went into moderation, not sure why. That’s why you couldn’t find your posts.

As far as the transfer, are you against a public shuttle? Or so you want a private transfer?
For the public, take a look at AppenninoShuttle. Connects the Bologna airport to Florence and back. If you buy ticket ahead of time it’s €20 or 25 on board.
Take a look at the timetable as well to see whether it works for you.

If you want a private transfer, take a look at this one https://tours-visitflorence.partner...Private-Transfer-up-to-3-pass/d791-128285P609 as an example. Not cheap but there is another one up to 8 people and rate per person drops the more people are on that group.

Ok I just checked your other post and rather than have two I’ll go ahead and add some info on this one.
How many friends? Because actually the private van costs slightly more but the rates are actually per group, not per person. Take a look: