Tuscany Accommodation Without Car

tholderread

Arriving in Florence via train from Venice. My husband and I will be spending 3 nights in the area before flying out of FLR on a 11:30a flight. Will not be renting a car so need to rely on public transportation or hire a driver. We’ve been to Florence before so don’t need to visits museums etc. Would like to stay near Florence to minimize transportation time getting from and back to Florence. Goal is to relax, enjoy the countryside, drink great wine, and eat great simple food. Any accommodations that would fit for us?

I think Dianella would be a perfect fit for you to relax, enjoy great wine and food! It is located on the hills outside Vinci but it is relatively easy to get to them: train to Empoli and then request a driver from the train station to them, it is very close. They can also get you back to Florence straight to the airport for your flight out. Here is my pretty detailed review which I update every year since they keep adding services, I've been several times and really think it would be a good fit from what you're looking for: https://www.discovertuscany.com/tuscany-bed-and-breakfast/villa-dianella.html The in-page links will take you direct to their website and you can contact them from there!