Understanding the Bus Timetable

MACinAUS

Hello:
I have read about reading the bus schedule, but am still a little confused. We want to go from Florence to Panzano for a weekend and then back to Florence. I see that we will be using bus 365A, however Panzano is only listed once in the column to the far left and only on the return to Florence portion. Does that mean it doesn't stop in Panzano when coming from Florence?1686760489916.png

Basically Panzano only listed once means there is only "one official stop" in Panzano, where it actually is forced to make a stop, as indicated it is called Piazza Campana. You can search for it and see where precisely: https://goo.gl/maps/W2bu1FgRjYiBEgVx8
But if you look at a map of Panzano, there ARE other bus stops in Panzano which are not shown but they are made if you PULL ON THE bus cord and request the next stop. I would just get on the bus and tell the driver you want to get off in Panzano.
Tondo Lucarelli and Ferruzzi are beyond Panzano (to the south), that's why you know the bus does pass through Panzano.

Where in Panzano will you be staying actually, since it might be more convenient to get on and off at one of the other stops before or after the Piazza Campana stop? And WHEN? it will likely be convenient to check back for a later timetable if you come later in the summer, the timetables will change but I'm not sure exactly when.

In any case, each column is for a bus, but the part you really need to pay attention is the second line across under "Validità" as that is when the bus runs, whether it runs daily between Monday and Saturday, only weekdays or only on Saturdays or Sundays.
I've taken a screenshot of your screenshot but then had to search for timetable myself to find the legend. It is on the bottom of every page and it varies, depending on whether it is used on that page or not; I've made an annotation on the image below of the translation.

reading-bus-timetable.png

Hope this helps!!

Thank you, Lourdes for the wonderful advice.
We will be staying at Damario Panorama in mid September and are going to attend the Vino al Vino wine festival. Any advice you can give on the festival is also appreciated.

That's great, then you'll be right in the heart of the town so the Piazza Campana bus stop will be the best one for you.

As for the wine festival, it will be fantastic! It's heart is the main piazza nearby where local producers set up stands and you go around wine tasting and learning all about the wine producers that surround the town.