Car rental by the day in Forte Dei Marmi

Helena

We will be in Forte August 13 - 29.
I am looking for a local car rental company that we an rent a car for day trips into Tuscany.
Thank you!

I suggest you start from here: https://www.discovertuscany.com/tuscany-car-rental/
The car rental search goes through all local companies and gives you options (disclaimer, it is an affiliate link).
I see a local company called "Italy Car Rent", then "Noleggiare" then "AutoVIA". The "Centauro" brand has a high review rating but their location, as well as the one for Noleggiare and AutoVIA is actually at the Pisa Airport. I suspect it might be the same for the first one.

These sites are the easiest to start your general searches, you can plug in dates and see what comes up. If you want to rent by the day, you will have to make note to search for the local offices and their opening times so that you can plan your days optimally.

I also did a search directly on Google and see a Hertz office exists in Lido di Camaiore, but it didn't come out in the other search site.... so I did a search directly on Hertz and I suppose it doesn't come up right away because the cost per day is twice as much as what I see on rentalcars.com. Also, the office closes at 6.30pm so your day trip would be cut short if you wanted to go further away, considering you would need to be back in time for the day rental to be returned before the office closes.

I see there is an AVIS car rental office in Viareggio, you can get there quite easily from Forte. They close at 7pm.

Other options for local car rentals are with cars with drivers/chauffeur so the cost will be higher, but you won't have to deal with finding your way around. If you search for car rental in forte dei marmi, all the options for these private drivers will come up.

Hope this info helps!

I suggest you start from here: https://www.discovertuscany.com/tuscany-car-rental/
The car rental search goes through all local companies and gives you options (disclaimer, it is an affiliate link).
I see a local company called "Italy Car Rent", then "Noleggiare" then "AutoVIA". The "Centauro" brand has a high review rating but their location, as well as the one for Noleggiare and AutoVIA is actually at the Pisa Airport. I suspect it might be the same for the first one.

These sites are the easiest to start your general searches, you can plug in dates and see what comes up. If you want to rent by the day, you will have to make note to search for the local offices and their opening times so that you can plan your days optimally.

I also did a search directly on Google and see a Hertz office exists in Lido di Camaiore, but it didn't come out in the other search site.... so I did a search directly on Hertz and I suppose it doesn't come up right away because the cost per day is twice as much as what I see on rentalcars.com. Also, the office closes at 6.30pm so your day trip would be cut short if you wanted to go further away, considering you would need to be back in time for the day rental to be returned before the office closes.

I see there is an AVIS car rental office in Viareggio, you can get there quite easily from Forte. They close at 7pm.

Other options for local car rentals are with cars with drivers/chauffeur so the cost will be higher, but you won't have to deal with finding your way around. If you search for car rental in forte dei marmi, all the options for these private drivers will come up.

Hope this info helps!
Thank you SO much!!!