Enter to Boboli gardens only

Gabriela

Dear :) we arrive in Florence in October in the afternoon and not sure if we have time to visit Boboli on that day in the afternoon or rather next morning. Is it possible to buy a ticket online which we can use any of these days? I can just see the online ticket available on the given timetable. Also, I can see different prices. Is the ticket more expensive when bought at the ticket desk and is it more time consuming to look for the ticket office? when having online ticket, can we just enter via one of the four entrances?
thank you very much
best
Gabriela

The ticket office is about 50 feet from the main entrance. It's not hard to find. We have not ever encountered a line at the ticket office. It is likely to be slightly less expensive to buy tickets at the office to avoid the charge associated with the online purchase. Simple; walk up, buy the ticket, and in you go!

It’s always cheaper to buy tickets on the spot, for any of the museums. You pay a surcharge when booking online.

As Uomo Grasso suggested, see when you arrive in Florence and if there is time, just head to the Pitti Palace and buy tickets. In October there shouldn’t be long lines and, if there are, it moves fast. There are 6 museums at the palace so people flow quickly between the many museums. The only museums in Florence where I recommend booking online ahead are the Uffizi and Accademia.