Fattoria de Maiano

Linda

I have been looking to stay near Florence and have read the bio on the above description. I have all I need to spend from mid November to mid April. I feel that staying at Fattoria de Maiano would be advantageous to me in all aspects.

Fattoria di Maiano is a pretty neat place - here's our review : https://www.florenceaccommodation.com/fattoria-di-maiano.html for anyone else wanting to check it out.

What we like is that it is super close to Florence, just over a hill and a short cab ride or even bus ride away from the center, and at the same time, it gives you this "country" feeling, especially since it is a working farm and has olive groves and farm animals, perfect if you have kids.
In the summer, the pools are definitely a main attraction (a separate, shallower one for kids)!
The restaurant on-site is also very convenient.

Since you're planning a stay of several months, make sure that you contact them directly (the link above has contact info for the fattoria), and ask for a personalized price estimate. Since you're coming in low season, you should be able to get lower rates, either for the rooms or apartments.

Let us know if you have any other questions or looking for recommendations.