Florence bus ticket problem

Can you buy 20 paper Florence bus tickets at one time and use them as you need?
TABNET is in Italian and I can't figure out how to use it.
My phone is US Sim card so I can't SMS message to purchase ticket.
Our Airbnb is near a bus stop but near anywhere to buy the tickets.

We will be there for 1 week. I am 74yo and need to use the bus to get around even though distances are not far to walk.

YES!! buy all the paper tickets you want, they don't have any reference to date or time - that is the info that gets printed on them when you get on the bus to "validate" the ticket and thus using it for the next 90 minutes. Then just use as you need them!

It seems you already have a place lined up, keep in mind that most buses go from the train station to Piazza San Marco and across the city in that direction, then most lines go around the center. So before you buy that many tickets, I would suggest mapping out the bus lines around where you are and where they can take you... and then buying maybe 4 at a time? Most coffee shops and newsagents will have tickets, as well as the bus office at SMN.

Ok. Good idea. Yes, I have been mapping routes using the Autolinee Tuscane website. I don't see that they have an app though for Trip Planning.
TABNET is only in Italian and I cannot figure out how to register or use it so. It sounds like paper tickets will be good.
We have a Tobacconist shop very close to our apartment and a C2 line right outside, Canto Alla Quarconia

Thank you again for your excellent service. I am reading about Frescos in Florence. I found a very interesting article on Botticelli's 1480 Saint Augustine in Chiesa di San Salvatore in Ognissanti. That was his neighborhood and the Vespucis were his friends. That's probably how/where he met Simonetta Vespucci his painting muse and most beautiful woman. The article even talked about the importance of the color of the books in picture and their importance to Medicci's library. There was much more in the article about many things about this painting. And for US American tourists Simonetta was married to Amerigo Vespucci's cousin our country's namesake. Also has a Fra Angelica crucifix. So it is a small gem not mentioned in many places. Intellect and Intuition in Botticelli's Saint Augustine by Richard Stapleford

I hope 6 days is enough to see major sites.

6 days should be good!!

The tabnet app does seem to work with foreign numbers, I contacted their team and they reply that all you need to do is enter the foreign number with
00 + country code + number and the text message to confirm registration should be received. If you don't receive it, it could be that the phone company blocks numbers that are from out of country. But if you're telling me it is also only in italian, they certainly don't make it easy to use by non-italian users!!!

Anyways, paper bus tickets are what I use, it is just simpler! :D

6 days should be good!!

The tabnet app does seem to work with foreign numbers, I contacted their team and they reply that all you need to do is enter the foreign number with
00 + country code + number and the text message to confirm registration should be received. If you don't receive it, it could be that the phone company blocks numbers that are from out of country. But if you're telling me it is also only in italian, they certainly don't make it easy to use by non-italian users!!!

Anyways, paper bus tickets are what I use, it is just simpler! :D
Thank you for your help. We walked every where. I waited and did not buy tickets. We love Florence and will come back. I studied the frescoes we wanted to see, so did not need guide. But wish we had a guide to find some places and their entrances. For example, San Marco is hidden behind construction fence with no sign to enter here, so we walked all around looking. The same with Giordano
Della rose. We walked all over and could not find entry. Google maps got us close but still very frustrating to get inside places. Grazie mille

Oh no! yes, unfortunately last time I was in the area I saw there are loads of fences and it is hard to figure out where you're supposed to go!
The Giardino delle Rose has several entrances, sorry to hear you didn't find them! Was there also scaffolding around the area?

I also love just walking all around and getting lost, even with the intention of taking a bus to get to a place faster, I enjoy walking there and seeing what is new or different from the last time I went by.

Glad to hear you loved Florence too! 💕