Honeymoon in Florence/Tuscany 7 nights ideas?

adic

Hello,

I am planning 7 nights in Florence/Tuscany area, but I am really blind on where to start, or which area to go. It seems that there are so many cities to go! I hope that you could help me decide on cities/bases to stay and explore the area.

I am planning on driving to explore the Tuscan countrysides, and basically just taking it easy to enjoy the local area food and surroundings. My wife and I are not the type to try to see everything, and prefer to stay at least a few nights in one area to explore.

I will be arriving to Florence via train from Naples, and planning to spend 2 nights in Florence to see the city. The rest of the 7 nights I would like to drive and explore, any suggestion on hotels/cities to go to?

Regards,
adic

adic! First of all your planning is very good. I am damn sure this will be the best way to enjoy a great time with your lover. So, I want to suggest you stay in Hotel Brunelleschi. The services of this hotel is amazing and the views of this hotel are too beautiful so, you will stay there and share your story here. Must take your camera and enjoy photography there. All the best for your trip.

Hello,

I am planning 7 nights in Florence/Tuscany area, but I am really blind on where to start, or which area to go. It seems that there are so many cities to go! I hope that you could help me decide on cities/bases to stay and explore the area.

I am planning on driving to explore the Tuscan countrysides, and basically just taking it easy to enjoy the local area food and surroundings. My wife and I are not the type to try to see everything, and prefer to stay at least a few nights in one area to explore.

I will be arriving to Florence via train from Naples, and planning to spend https://zumbaliciouscrew.com/en/zumba-on-demand/ 2 nights in Florence to see the city. The rest of the 7 nights I would like to drive and explore, any suggestion on hotels/cities to go to?

Regards,
adic
It sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned! Since you'll be spending 2 nights in Florence to explore the city, here are some suggestions for the remaining 5 nights in the Tuscan countryside:

Chianti Region: Known for its picturesque landscapes, rolling hills, and vineyards, the Chianti region is an ideal base for exploring Tuscany. Consider staying in towns like Greve in Chianti, Castellina in Chianti, or Radda in Chianti. You can visit local wineries for wine tasting, enjoy scenic drives through the countryside, and explore charming villages.

Siena: Siena is a beautiful medieval city with a rich history and stunning architecture. Spend a couple of nights exploring its narrow streets, visiting the iconic Piazza del Campo, and admiring the Gothic Siena Cathedral. You can also take day trips to nearby towns like San Gimignano and Monteriggioni.

Montepulciano: This hilltop town is famous for its Renaissance architecture, thermal springs, and delicious wine, particularly Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. Stay in a charming boutique hotel in the historic center and explore the town's ancient streets, visit local wineries, and enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.

Pienza: Known as the "Ideal City of the Renaissance," Pienza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its well-preserved Renaissance architecture and delicious pecorino cheese. Stay in a cozy bed and breakfast and explore the town's beautiful churches, charming squares, and scenic viewpoints.

Montalcino: Renowned for its production of Brunello di Montalcino wine, Montalcino is a picturesque hilltop town with stunning views of the Val d'Orcia. Stay in a boutique hotel or agriturismo and spend your days wine tasting, exploring the town's medieval fortress, and enjoying leisurely meals at local trattorias.

These are just a few suggestions, and there are many other charming towns and villages to explore in Tuscany. Consider renting a car to have the flexibility to explore at your own pace and discover hidden gems off the beaten path. Whatever destinations you choose, be sure to savor the local cuisine, soak in the stunning landscapes, and enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the Tuscan countryside.