Size of group tour to Uffizi

Vina

Hello!
I would like to more about the guided tour to the Uffizi on your website that you personally recommend. Is it a small group, if so, what size? If they offer an afternoon tour does that still bypass the lines? The tour you took sounds perfect for what we would like. Thank you.

Ciao!
Yes, the tour we did of the Uffizi was a small size but we didn't visit during the high season, when are you coming to Florence? The size of the group varies, I think based on the season (this is the one we did). It is in the afternoon, includes the ticket and definitely bypasses the long line (you are only in line with other people slated to enter at the same time, but it flows quickly).

If you want a guaranteed small group size, I would opt for a private tour and that way you know it's just you. But if you're not bothered with the possibility of it being bigger, which again depends on when you're coming, then that tour we did linked above is excellent. It is on the longer side since it's over 3 hours, while most in general are 1.5-2hr long (you can see a variety of those shorter tours here, offered through Viator, we are an affiliate partner).

Ciao!
Yes, the tour we did of the Uffizi was a small size but we didn't visit during the high season, when are you coming to Florence? The size of the group varies, I think based on the season (this is the one we did). It is in the afternoon, includes the ticket and definitely bypasses the long line (you are only in line with other people slated to enter at the same time, but it flows quickly).

If you want a guaranteed small group size, I would opt for a private tour and that way you know it's just you. But if you're not bothered with the possibility of it being bigger, which again depends on when you're coming, then that tour we did linked above is excellent. It is on the longer side since it's over 3 hours, while most in general are 1.5-2hr long (you can see a variety of those shorter tours here, offered through Viator, we are an affiliate partner).
Thank you Lourdes for your information. We are coming next week, and went ahead and booked the afternoon tour. It seems it will be just the right way to see the Uffiizi as it may be too overwhleming on our own. I appreciate your response and information on this site, it has been very helpful to plan our brief two day stay!

Glad to be of help and glad you've found the info useful in planning your trip!

I am sure you will love the tour, the Uffizi can be overwhelming with so much to see and the guide picking out what to highlight and draw your attention makes for an enjoyable way to visit the museum.

Let me know how everything goes, it is always useful to have feedback on how things are flowing around here to share with others ;)