Taxi from Flix Bus terminal

jashley

I will be arriving in Florence in May. The Flix Bus terminal is located at
Villa Costanza, uscita Villa Costanza, autostrada A1
50018 Florence
Italy
Is there a taxi stand there or will I need to call for one? I will be travelling into the city centre.
Thanks for your help

Ciao Jashley, welcome to our foum!

It's super easy to get to the city center from the Villa Costanza stop that Flixbus is now using for all buses arriving in Florence.
Just use the tram! The T1 line starts there and it takes you directly into the center to the SMN train station (stop Alamanni or Valfonda).
If you're still far from where you need to be, then you can go to the taxi stand in front of the station and catch a taxi from there. It will cut the cost of the taxi fare, that's for sure! The tram costs 1.70 euro for 90 minutes, the same ticket can then be used to get on a bus, if you see there is a bus near where you need to go you can do that rather than the taxi.
Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ciao Jashley, welcome to our foum!

It's super easy to get to the city center from the Villa Costanza stop that Flixbus is now using for all buses arriving in Florence.
Just use the tram! The T1 line starts there and it takes you directly into the center to the SMN train station (stop Alamanni or Valfonda).
If you're still far from where you need to be, then you can go to the taxi stand in front of the station and catch a taxi from there. It will cut the cost of the taxi fare, that's for sure! The tram costs 1.70 euro for 90 minutes, the same ticket can then be used to get on a bus, if you see there is a bus near where you need to go you can do that rather than the taxi.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
Hello
Thank you or the answer. This well be our 6th trip to Florence and we know and have used the bus/tram system many times however with luggage to move we want to use a taxi.

Of course, if you prefer to take a taxi, you can do so easily as there is a taxi stand there. I have found online that range of fare to downtown Florence should be €17-22. If you don't find a taxi available when you arrive, you can either wait or call for one: 055-4390 or 055-4242 or you can downalod the AppTaxi app on your phone if you plan to use taxis while in Florence. It is the easiest method for booking one.

Of course, if you prefer to take a taxi, you can do so easily as there is a taxi stand there. I have found online that range of fare to downtown Florence should be €17-22. If you don't find taxi available when you arrive, you can either wait or call for one: 055-4390 or 055-4242 or you can downalod the AppTaxi app on your phone if you plan to use taxis while in Florence. It is the easiest method for booking one.
Thank you. I am glad there is a taxi stand there. Thank you for the phone numbers as well.