Tickets to Bargello ?

OCBLUE

Hi. We would like to visit the Bargello Museum (in late September). I am wondering what your recommendation / advice on Booking the Tickets?

I have visited a few different websites.

Tiqets.com - only shows openings through the end of July (maybe they open up more weeks as time goes by) - Ticket price approx 20.00 Euro

TripAdvisor has no openings until November 2022 (ticket price approx. 20.00 Euro)

Viator has Ticket available in September 2022, the week that we want. However, as expected they are 63.11 Euro (for a guided one hour tour).

Viator like TripAdvisor has just "skip the line" for 19.00 euro, but like Viator, earliest available is November.

One last piece of Information. We also want to see Palazzo Vecchio, and like Bargello, they do not YET have any tickets available for September. I emailed them, and they replied that the Tickets for September will not OPEN up for SALE until end the LAST Week of August.

So, i wonder about Bargello.
Is it like Vecchio, where there are no tickets now, but there will be when they open up?
Or, did private tour companies (like Viator) purchase all tickets, so that they can resell through their own business?

What do you recommend?

If you just want to visit the Bargello, without a tour, you can just go there and buy ticket on the spot: cost is 12 euro.
If you want to avoid any line, you book ahead and pay the 12 euro plus the booking fee (3 euros extra).

The official site for the Bargello is this: https://www.bargellomusei.beniculturali.it/musei/1/bargello/ and it links the B-ticket website where you can book tickets.

My opinion is that you don't need to book ahead for the Bargello at all. I've never seen super long lines there, it is a relatively quiet museum. Even with a "line", I've always gotten in in less than 10 minutes. Mostly the time is spent going through the security line.

As for Palazzo Vecchio, the same applies - they don't open up their online dates too much ahead of time, but I doubt they are in any way sold out. You can just wait and buy your ticket on the spot. The only tickets I recommend you buy ahead of time are if you want to do a tour - that way, your spot is guaranteed with the tour guide, and you won't have problems finding space later on. Overall, I would not recommend prebooking either museums is necessary.

If you just want to visit the Bargello, without a tour, you can just go there and buy ticket on the spot: cost is 12 euro.
If you want to avoid any line, you book ahead and pay the 12 euro plus the booking fee (3 euros extra).

The official site for the Bargello is this: https://www.bargellomusei.beniculturali.it/musei/1/bargello/ and it links the B-ticket website where you can book tickets.

My opinion is that you don't need to book ahead for the Bargello at all. I've never seen super long lines there, it is a relatively quiet museum. Even with a "line", I've always gotten in in less than 10 minutes. Mostly the time is spent going through the security line.

As for Palazzo Vecchio, the same applies - they don't open up their online dates too much ahead of time, but I doubt they are in any way sold out. You can just wait and buy your ticket on the spot. The only tickets I recommend you buy ahead of time are if you want to do a tour - that way, your spot is guaranteed with the tour guide, and you won't have problems finding space later on. Overall, I would not recommend prebooking either museums is necessary.
Hi Lourdes, The Link does NOT connect.