Transportation from FIUMICINO to Arcidosso

Arkann

Hello,

I will be traveling to Arcidosso in June next year. Can you please suggest reliable and reasonable car service? I did rent car in Tuscany before but I want to hire car with driver this time around. I’m quite overwhelmed with information that I’m seeing online. Not sure what to trust. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Ark

Tuscany Car Tours, Italy Dream Driver, Tuscan Drivers, Tuscany Transfer Airport, and Driver in Tuscany. It's important to research and compare prices and services before making a decision, and reading reviews from previous customers can help you get an idea of their quality of service.
I will be traveling to Arcidosso in June next year. Can you please suggest reliable and reasonable car service? I did rent car in Tuscany before but I want to hire car with driver this time around. I’m quite overwhelmed with information that I’m seeing online. Not sure what to trust. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

If you want a car with driver, you need to look at NCC, those are the cars with chauffeur service. The ones James has suggested above are all based in Tuscany but starting from Rome, I would think it would be better to start with a driver in Rome and that way get someone local from there to drive out and back, rather than someone first drive out to meet you. Will you need them to drive you back to Rome?

You do know Arcidosso is on the side of the Amiata mountain? Once you're there, public transport is basically zero... so how long will you be there? Will you be staying put the whole time or do you need the driver to drive you around during your stay and return you to Rome?
All questions you need to consider before you look for possible NCCs and only after that I would suggest you look for possible companies and ask for quotes. You'll need to provide an itinerary so that they can give you a more precise estimate of the actual cost of their service.

I can help you in your search but you'll have to give me more info on your itinerary, if it's already mapped out, or ask more questions as you decide. Let me know!

Tuscany Car Tours, Italy Dream Driver, Tuscan Drivers, Tuscany Transfer Airport, and Driver in Tuscany. It's important to research and compare prices and services before making a decision, and reading reviews from previous customers can help you get an idea of their quality of service.
Thank you, appreciate that!

If you want a car with driver, you need to look at NCC, those are the cars with chauffeur service. The ones James has suggested above are all based in Tuscany but starting from Rome, I would think it would be better to start with a driver in Rome and that way get someone local from there to drive out and back, rather than someone first drive out to meet you. Will you need them to drive you back to Rome?

You do know Arcidosso is on the side of the Amiata mountain? Once you're there, public transport is basically zero... so how long will you be there? Will you be staying put the whole time or do you need the driver to drive you around during your stay and return you to Rome?
All questions you need to consider before you look for possible NCCs and only after that I would suggest you look for possible companies and ask for quotes. You'll need to provide an itinerary so that they can give you a more precise estimate of the actual cost of their service.

I can help you in your search but you'll have to give me more info on your itinerary, if it's already mapped out, or ask more questions as you decide. Let me know!
Hi Lourdes, I appreciate your detailed respond. I will be staying in Arcidosso next to Merigar (Buddhist center) for 10 days without moving around. This is the one of the reasons to get a car with the driver. Last time I rented a car and it stayed parked in Arcidosso for a week and I had to pay for it. I also, most likely, I will be flying to Florence instead of Rome after thinking about it to make the trip and car hire easier. Basically, itinerary is simple - Airport to Arcidosso and back 10 day later.
Looking forward for your advice!
What is NCC?

Arkadiy