Traveling alone-should I sign up for tours?

Hi. I am signing up for a 4 day group/self guided bike tour, which as I dive deeper into the details, seems like I might be completely on my own. Is there a good way to take a winery tour, bike a region, horse back ride etc, with others that are traveling solo?

Hi. I am signing up for a 4 day group/self guided bike tour, which as I dive deeper into the details, seems like I might be completely on my own. Is there a good way to take a winery tour, bike a region, horse back ride etc, with others that are traveling solo?

hi, i'm going to travel alone from august 22 to 26 i'm looking for a short trip on the Francigena

Ciao April,

At the moment, the amount of travelers are greatly reduced, as well as many offering more private individual tours to limit contact between people and possible risks of spread of the virus. I think the only option you have, if you want to be with others, is to go the route of "group" tours, where you know the tours are offered specifically for groups. You might be the first to sign up, but by the time the tour comes around you might likely have others who have joined in. Take a look at these, offered through our affiliation with partner Viator:
https://tours-discovertuscany.partner.viator.com/Tuscany/d206-ttd

Ciao April,

At the moment, the amount of travelers are greatly reduced, as well as many offering more private individual tours to limit contact between people and possible risks of spread of the virus. I think the only option you have, if you want to be with others, is to go the route of "group" tours, where you know the tours are offered specifically for groups. You might be the first to sign up, but by the time the tour comes around you might likely have others who have joined in. Take a look at these, offered through our affiliation with partner Viator:
https://tours-discovertuscany.partner.viator.com/Tuscany/d206-ttd
I think you should sign up for these tours. I enjoy traveling alone and going on different tours. I will never forget my tour from Costa Rica Focus. I love taking photos of nature, so I went on a tour to take photos of wild birds. It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life. I have never seen so many bright colors on a bird as during that tour. I am going to Rio-De-Janeiro next week. This city is also popular for a lot of exotic birds. I will surely take a tour to take photos of them.

Last edited: