Visiting Florence in a week's time

Mariette wilson

Hi Lourdes,

In ten days time, my family and I (4 adults & 2 young kids) will be coming over to Florence for five days and staying in Via Santo Spirito. On our trip there, apart from hoping to visit some great historical places, I will also be on the lookout to buy Murano and other glass beads suitable for handmade jewellery. Could you please be so kind enough to let me know where to go (shops or market or factory), so to save time and not bother my 3 & 5 year old? This information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also, are there any special places/attractions that my kids can really enjoy apart from all the serious museums.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Kind regards,
Mariette Wilson

Mariette,

My wife and I will be arriving on the same day. We will be the ones taking pictures and looking like tourist, ha. Enjoy your trip and be safe.

Mark

I am also looking for bead shops in Florence: can anyone help? thanks!

maybe someone can help? we are also looking for beadshops in FLorence, no tourist shop with chinese jewelry, but real beads?

thanks a lot!

Hi Lourdes,

In ten days time, my family and I (4 adults & 2 young kids) will be coming over to Florence for five days and staying in Via Santo Spirito. On our trip there, apart from hoping to visit some great historical places, I will also be on the lookout to buy Murano and other glass beads suitable for handmade jewellery. Could you please be so kind enough to let me know where to go (shops or market or factory), so to save time and not bother my 3 & 5 year old? This information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also, are there any special places/attractions that my kids can really enjoy apart from all the serious museums.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Kind regards,
Mariette Wilson