Vow Renewal

sue swain

Hi
My husband and I are looking to renew our vows whilst we are on holiday with our family, next year end of July 2025.
We are a family of 8 adults 6 children (young)
We would like to do this at our rented villa and need help organising it to include a Registrar or Celebrant, flowers, cake etc.
Can anyone help please? The villa is not far from Cortona.

Many thanks

Sue

Ciao Sue,

It sounds like you are planning a marvelous vacation with the family, making it extra special with the renewal of your vows.

I think what you will need is the services of a wedding/event planner - they generally plan events in the off season, so even if you're not doing a wedding, their contacts and knowledge will come in handy.

Rather than look for a planner in general, how about you ask your villa near Cortona whether they have any local event planner in their area whom they've worked with in the past? It will make it easier for you to work with someone close to the villa, rather than, say someone based in Florence.

A local planner will have the knowledge of how to organize the most important part of all, the celebrant. Then they can help with all of the other details, depending on how big or small you want it to be.

Let us know if you get any help from the villa themselves; if not, I will try to find some suggestions for you!